Peter G. Veale, D.M.D
- Emergency Service Available
- Handicap Access
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
- Professional & Friendly Staff
John T.Veale, D.M.D and Peter G. Veale, D.M.D. have proudly served the Greater South Easton Area’s dental needs for more than 30 years. We offer professional services in all areas of dentistry and are devoted to your complete satisfaction. From general and cosmetic dentistry to children’s dental needs, we specialize in it all. Our knowledgeable and professional office staff and dental technicians are here to assist you in any way possible.
Please complete all 3 forms and bring in to your appointment. Thank you
To our Valued patients,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions and take your temperature. All info will be added to your electronic chart.
- We have hand sanitizer for you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- Masks are MANDATORY for patients entering the office and not removed until you are seated in an operatory.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- Reception area chairs have been placed 6 feet apart and additional seating is offered in the outdoor hallway to prevent overcrowding. We will call you in when we are ready.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
To make an appointment, please call our office at office at (508) 238-4070 Easton location, or (508) 999-3038 our Dartmouth location.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.